If you can’t remember your phone’s lock pattern and want to unlock it without performing a factory reset, try using a backup pin or your Google account. Additionally, read this post to learn about additional ways to unlock your Android phone if you forget your password.
Well, such circumstances are annoying and frustrating because you are unable to use your phone until you unlock it. As a result, we have provided you with this article, which will assist you in handling the situation and enable you to regain access to your device. Not only Motorola phones can be unlocked there are other android phone can be unlocked without factory reset by easy steps we have mentioned in other article.
We advise using this programme to unlock an Android phone without performing a factory reset:
This powerful tool makes it simple to remove lock screens that include a PIN, pattern, password, or fingerprint. Now, you may overcome the locked screen on Android with 3 simple steps:
- Download the Excellent-rated Android Lock Screen Removal programme (only for PC, Mac).
- To unlock the phone, start the programme and choose the device’s details such as brand, model name, etc.
- Wait for the unlock process to finish before selecting Next.
How to Unlock Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset?
Method 1: Use Third-Party Tool to Unlock Android Pattern Lock
If, after using all of the aforementioned techniques, you are still unable to unlock the Android phone pattern lock without doing a factory reset, you should consider utilising a third-party programme like Android Phone Unlocker.
You can use this app to remove the password, PIN, pattern, fingerprint, or other phone lock methods from your Android device.
Without any data loss, it can remove any lock pattern from any Android smartphone, even Samsung devices. One of the best ways to unlock your Android phone is via this method, which unlocks your smartphone without performing a factory reset.
In order to unlock a forgotten pattern without losing data, remember to download Android Lock Screen Removal whenever you find yourself in a situation like this.
How to Unlock Any Phone Password Without Losing Data / Factory Reset [Step-by-Step Guide]
Part 1: Unlock Android lock screen using standard mode
Step 1: Connect your Android device
On your computer, first install and run Android Unlock, then select “Screen Unlock.”
Connect your Android device to your computer using a USB cable, then select the option to “Unlock Android Screen.”
Step 2: Select device model
It is crucial that you choose the correct phone model because the recovery packages for various phone models vary. All the supported device models are included in the list.
Step 3 – Enter into Download Mode
Follow the instructions below to enter Download Mode on an Android device:
- Turn off your phone.
- Press the Volume Down button, the Home button, and the Power button all at once.
- To enter Download Mode, press the Volume Up button one last time.
Step 4 – Download Recovery Package
The recovery package will begin to download as soon as you switch to download mode. Just wait for the download to finish.
Step 5 – Remove Android Device Screen Lock Without Losing Data
Tap “Remove Now” once the recovery package has finished downloading. No data on the Android phone will be deleted after completing this process.
Once everything is finished, you can use your Android phone without a password and view all of the data without any restrictions.
Part 2: Unlock Android lock screen using advanced mode
If your device model is not listed, choose Advanced mode to get rid of the lock screen on Android.
NOTE: The phone’s data may be deleted during this process.
Step 1: Select the second choice
The second option, “I can’t find my device model from the list above,” should be selected in this case.
Now, Android Unlock will get ready to remove the lock screen.
Once the configuration file is complete, select “Unlock Now.”
Step 2: Enter into Recovery mode
Your smartphone should now start in recovery mode.
The following steps apply to Android phones with the Home button:
- Turn off your Android device first.
- To restart, long-press the Volume Down and Power buttons.
- Press the Volume Up, Home, and Power buttons quickly for a few seconds after the screen goes black.
- now, when the logo appears, release all buttons.
For an Android phone without a home button, take the following steps:
- To restart your Android device after it asks for a lock screen password, long press the Volume Down + Power buttons.
- Press and hold the buttons for a while after the screen goes black: Volume Up, Bixby, and Power.
- Release all buttons after the logo appears on the phone’s screen.
- Get around the Android lock screen
You must adhere to the on-screen instructions to remove phone settings after entering recovery mode.
The Android phone’s lock screen will eventually disappear.
Method 2: Unlock Android Phone Password Using Google Account
You can use your Google Account to unlock the Android phone password if, after numerous tries, you are still unable to do so without doing a factory reset.
You need to log into the Google account that is associated with the device, then do the following:
- The unlock pattern can only be used five times before a message telling you to try again in 30 seconds appears.
- “Forgot pattern” will appear at the bottom of the screen.
You must enter the Gmail account that is associated with the device here before selecting “Next.”
That’s all, you can now enter any new PIN or pattern you remember to unlock your device here.
The first approach you can use is this one. However, many users don’t have a Gmail account, in which case they should try other methods if they forget their phone password.
Method 3: How to Unlock Any Android Phone Password Without Factory Reset Using Android Device Manager
Note: Previously, users could use the Lock option in Google Find My Device to change the password for the phone’s screen lock. Unfortunately, it is no longer compatible with this feature.
The best method for finding a lost or stolen device is to use “Find My Device,” formerly known as Android device manager.
In addition, it can be used to lock or ring your device. You may have noticed that there are three options available when using this feature: “Ring,” “Lock,” and “Erase.”
You don’t even need to perform a factory reset to get past the Android lock screen—just sign in to the device’s associated Google account and then follow these steps:
- On any Android device or a computer, go to www.google.com/android/find and sign in using your Google account. choose the Android smartphone you wish to unlock after that.
- After choosing the device, choose one of the three options, “lock,” from the list.
- There will be a new pop-up window that you can use to change the device password. An optional phone number or recovery email can also be added.
- Confirm it now, then enter the password you just set on your locked device.
Method 4: Use a Backup PIN to Unlock Password of Android Phone
This is yet another choice that can assist you in unlocking your phone without a factory reset or password. You may have noticed that when pattern lock was enabled on your device, a security PIN question was also prompted at that time.
Therefore, you have the choice to Backup PIN, which can assist you in unlocking your device, if you are unable to unlock it. To do that, take the following actions:
- Click on Android pattern lock.
- You’ll receive a message telling you to try again in 30 seconds after failing several times.
- The “Backup PIN” option will be there; select it.
- Put the backup PIN and OK here.
- At last, you can unlock your device by entering the backup PIN.
Method 5: How to Unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password Without Factory Reset?
Many Samsung users experience this kind of issue, which prevents them from using their devices. Try the “Find My Mobile” option if you use a Samsung device and need to unlock Samsung Phone Forgot Password. You should have a Samsung account for that.
After that, use Find My Device to unlock your Android phone without losing any data by following the steps below:
- Sign in with your Samsung account at findmymobile.samsung.com.
- Choose “Lock my screen” from the menu on the left, type a new PIN in the box provided, and then click “LOCK.” Your device will be unlocked and the password will be changed to the new one after a brief delay.
I’m hoping that after following the above instructions, you have finally figured out how to unlock a Samsung phone that has forgotten its password without losing any data and can now use your phone.
Method 6: Unlock Android Phone Pattern Without Factory Reset Using ADB
Without performing a factory reset, Android phone passwords can also be unlocked using the Android Debug Bridge (ADB). But compared to other approaches, this one takes longer and is a little bit more difficult.
However, you can attempt this to remove the phone’s password. So take the following actions:
- You must first download ADB to your computer. Visit the Android developer’s website at https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html to do this.
- Launch the installer after that to begin downloading crucial software for your system.
- Here, you must use a USB cable to connect your device to the computer
- This will enable the developer option on your device if you navigate to Settings > About Phone > and select the “Build Number” option seven times.
- After that, activate USB debugging by going to Settings > Developer Options.
- Launch the command prompt in the ADB installation directory once your device is connected to the system.
- Following that, enter the command “adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key”
- Finally, just restart your device and use it as normal.
Well, forgetting your phone’s password is a typical occurrence that is readily resolved with the right advice. We have therefore done our best to offer you efficient techniques for removing the password from an Android phone without doing a factory reset.
I hope the methods mentioned helped you unlock your cellphone. Visit our Twitter and Facebook pages for more information if you have any questions or concerns about the story.