Infinix Zero 8 is the strongest flagship of the brand to date. The smartphone was released on 31, August 2021 in Pakistan at a price of Rs. 36,999. The smartphone has a stylish design and some really good specs.
Infinix Zero 8 Review:
The smartphone has an Helio G90T processor with a big 90Hz display. It has a storage capacity of 8GB and 128GB and a battery of 4500mAh in combination with 33W fast charging, this dominating spec list gives the phone a plus point. Infinix Zero 8 is a beautiful device. The Zero 8 features a 2460 x 1080 resolution Full HD plus IPS display of 6.85 inches. The Zero 8 comes with four rear cameras with 64MP primary, 8MP U-wide, and two 2MP sensors for a budget phone. Possibly the finest performing in the group is the primary sensor. You will receive some camera flexibility Additional features include 4k 30fps video, dark mode and AI control. In addition, there are dual front cameras with a 48MP selfie primary snapper and an ultra-wide secondary 8MP. On top of Android10, Infinix Zero 8 comes with the newest X OS.
In other words, the Infinix Zero 8 is not difficult to suggest. It is ideal for people who want a telephone for gaming and media use, but have to maintain a strict budget. As we have already mentioned some of the reasons why you should buy Infinix Zero 8 in our previous article, in this article we will list down all the reasons why you should not buy infinix Zero 8.
Drawbacks of buying Infinix Zero 8:
Here are some of the drawbacks of buying Infinix Zero 8 in 2021:
- Infinix Zero 8 does not have Infrared
- It offers a non-removable battery
- It does not come with Corning Gorilla Glass for the screen protection,
- It does not have a water & dust resistant
- It has a bit heavyweight of 205 g
- It does not have NFC to transfer data
- It does not have wireless charging
- It does not offer a Temperature sensor or a barometer
- Camera quality is not great
- Suspicious included bloatware/software
This concludes today’s article. For more articles visit our website Mobilesly.
Also, check our recommended article: Why not buy Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3?