Tecno has launched it’s Tecno Spark 6 GO last year in November in two different variants. While Infinix Hot 10 Play was released on January 2021 by Infinix. Both phones have arrived at an extremely competitive time when other mobile brands have already been launching their various ones to cope up with the market demand. With some outstanding features at very affordable rates, both phones have made the customers divided as some find Tecno Spark 6 Go worth their money while some believe that Infinix Hot 10 is better.
So in our today’s article, we have made a quick comparison of both phones to see which one is best to buy. We have compared the Tecno Spark6 GO 4GB variant with Infinix Hot 10 Play 4GB.
Tecno Spark 6 Go 4GB
Tecno Spark 6 Go 4GB has a price of Rs. 17,499 in Pakistan. It is operated by a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor which is underpinned by MediaTek Helio A20 chipset. The phone has a 6.52 inches IPS display which supports a resolution of 720 x 1640 pixels. It is one of the 64GB internal storage mobiles and 4GB ram. It has a 13mp main camera with an 8MP front camera. Tecno Spark 6 Go has Accelerometer, Face Unlock, Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Proximity sensors, and micro-USB support. Its 5000 mAh battery serves you a good talk time. The phone also has a dual sim card slot.
Infinix Hot 10 Play 4GB
Infinix Hot 10 Play 4GB has a price of Rs. 18,999 in Pakistan. It comes in Aegean blue, Morandi Green, Obsidian Black with a weight of 207g. Infinix Hot 10 operates on an Octa-core processor powered by Mediatek Helio 35 chipset. It has a 6.82 inches screen that supports a resolution of 720 x 1640 Pixels. Infinix Hot 10 Play’s 4GB variant has 64GB internal storage and 4GB ram. Its main dual camera consists of a 13mp camera with an AI sensor. The front camera of the phone is an 8mp wide-angle. The phone has Accelerometer, Compass, Face Unlock, Fingerprint (rear-mounted), Proximity sensors. The 6000mAh massive battery of Infinix Hot 10 Play gives you a 55 days standby time and 53 hours talk time.
1.You can get Tecno Spark 6 Go 4GB for just Rs. 17,499 which is Rs. 1500 cheaper than Infinix Hot 10 Play. So if you have a limited budget then you can go for Tecno Spark 6 Go 4GB variant.
2. Tecno Spark 6 GO has a smaller display of 6.52 than Infinix Hot 10 Play which has a slightly bigger display of 6.82 inches.
3. Both phones have same storage capacity
4. Both phones have dual sim slot.
5. Both phones have rear mounted fingerprint sensors.
6. Infinix Hot 10 Play has an Octa-core (2 x 2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 + 6 x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) processor which delivers better performance than Tecno Spark 6 Go.
7. With a dual 13mp camera, Infinix Hot 10 Play takes the lead in the camera department where Tecno remains at the back with a 13mp single rear camera.
8. The front cameras of both the phones are 8MP. Although their performance may vary.
9. Infinix Hot 10 Play 6000mAh big battery is better than Tecno Spark 6 GO 5000 mAh battery which will serve you more talk time.
These are the major differences between Tecno Spark 6 pro 4GB variant and Infinix Hot 10 Play. In many places, Infinix Hot 10 Play is better than Tecno Spark 6 pro. If you want to get a good quality camera phone with a large battery, then you should definitely go with Infinix Hot 10 Play.
You can also find some other phones by Infinix and Tecno in this price range. Also, check out Xiaomi Redmi 9T 64GB vs OppoA15s on our website Mobilesly.