Samsung and Xiaomi are big names in the smartphone production brands with a significant number of smartphones produced over the years. If we talk about Samsung particularly, it has produced a fine quality of top-notch mobiles of different series. Without any question, it has always delivered the best possible smartphones to its customers to achieve their satisfaction which is why it is known as the best mobile brand in the current times even after the introduction of several different mobile brands in the market. On the other hand, Xiaomi which is not very old to the mobile market of Pakistan has also made its place in less than no time. In some places, it has offered some distinctive features.
In this article, we will compare the two well-known smartphones, Samsung Galaxy A12 vs Xiaomi9 Poco M3 128GB. Both mobile phones are new to the market as they have been released recently in Pakistan. Let us see which phone is better for you to purchase in terms of its features.
Samsung Galaxy A12
Samsung Galaxy A12 was released in January and has a price of Rs. 28,999 in Pakistan. It is one of the 32GB internal storage phones which also have other variants of 64GB and 128GB at different prices. The phone has 3GB ram which is fine to operate a decent number of apps. The phone is operated by an Octa-core (4 x 2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor which is underpinned by Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm) chipset. Samsung Galaxy A12 has a 6.5 inches IPS display which supports a screen resolution of 720 x 1600 Pixels. It also supports a 4G LTE band and dual sim slots. If we talk about its camera, Samsung Galaxy A12 has the main Quadcamera of a 48mp wide-angle along with a 5mp ultrawide, 2mp macro camera to capture images from a close distance, and a 2mp depth sensor camera.
The phone has an 8mp front camera for clear selfies with decent sharpness and color contrast. Samsung has offered a big 5000mAh battery in its A12 which will give you long hours of talk time. It also one of Samsung’s fast-charging phones which charges your phone battery to full in an hour. You can buy Samsung A12 in Black, White, Blue, Red colors. The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor and it supports a type C USB. It is a good choice in this price range when compared to its other competitors in the same price tag.
Xiaomi Poco M3 128GB
Xiaomi Poco M3 comes in Cool Blue, Poco Yellow, Power Black colors. It is operated by an Octa-Core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 gold+ 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) processor underpinned by Qualcomm SM6115 snapdragon 662 chipsets. It has a 6.53 inches screen that supports the resolution of 1080 X 2340 pixels and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. It has 128GB internal storage with a 4GB ram perfect for gaming.
The main camera of the phone is based upon the triple camera of 48mp wide-angle along with 2mp macro camera to capture zoomed-in pictures and 2MP depth sensor camera. It has an 8-megapixel front camera. Xiaomi Poco M3 supports a 4G LTE band and has dual sim slots. Along with these features comes the battery. Xiaomi Poco M3 128GB has a 6000mAh battery which also supports fast charging. The Type C USB makes it easier to charge your phone faster. Xiaomi Poco M3 has a price of Rs. 26,999 in Pakistan.
- Xiaomi Poco M3 has clearly greater storage capacity than Samsung A12. You can see that it accommodates 128GB of internal storage while Samsung A12 has 32GB of internal storage. However, you can buy the other variant of the Samsung Galaxy A12 which contains 128GB internal storage but it will cost you a little more.
2. Xiaomi Poco M3 is also good for gaming as it has a 4GB ram while Samsung A12 only has a 3GB ram which is fine for running a limited number of apps.
3. Where Samsung A12 clearly takes the lead is the processor. Samsung A12’s processor is 15% faster than the one Xiaomi Poco M3 has. The faster CPU of the phone ensures you smoother performance on the mobile.
4. Samsung Galaxy A12 is also slimmer in design than Xiaomi Poco M3 which makes it easy to carry.\
5. Xiaomi Poco M3 has a better screen resolution to offer. It has more screen pixels than Samsung A12 which offers you a sharper and better screen.
6. Both phones have a big difference in their cameras. Xiaomi Poco M3 has a triple main camera whereas Samsung A12 comes with a Quad camera with more enhanced effects of blur, zoom, and wide-angle pictures.
7. Xiaomi Poco M3 has a bigger battery to offer. Its huge 6000mAh battery enables you to use your phone without a charge for a day or two according to your use. Whereas Samsung A12’s 5000 mAh battery remains at the back.
8. Samsung A12’s is heavier in size with a weight of 205g while Xiaomi Poco M3 is less heavy than Samsung A12’s with a weight of 198g which makes it easy to carry.
These are all the big differences between both phones. However, it is not easy to distinguish which one is better than the other. Both companies have designed their respective phones with a dedication to offer high-quality end product to consumers which is why we can not exactly tell which one of these two you should buy. It is rather easier to say that those of you who want to buy a new smartphone can choose any one of them according to your preferences. Those who are looking for the best camera and good processor can go for Samsung A12 while those who want a bigger battery and storage capacity are more likely to select Xiaomi Poco M3.
This is it for our today’s article, if you find it helpful visit our website to find more comparisons of different mobile phones of various brands on Mobilesly.
You can also check out our recommended article Xiaomi Redmi 9T 64GB vs OppoA15s.