Samsung’s Galaxy A51 was one of the best-selling phones in the world last year. As a result, the Galaxy A52 which is the successor of Samsung A51 faces intense competition in the market. Samsung released its Samsung A52 on March 26, 2021, with a price of Rs. 62,499 in Pakistan.
The Galaxy A52 is a good smartphone that is up against some very good smartphones by well-known brands in the Pakistani mobile market. It does, however, come with IP67 waterproofing, which is unmatched by others and maybe rather handy, as well as acceptable performance, a nice display, and a solid set of cameras. Overall, there’s enough to offer to make it a worthwhile purchase if you know exactly what to expect.
So in this article, we will briefly discuss the specs of the Samsung A52 and the pros and cons of buying this smartphone. So let’s begin.
Samsung A52 specs:
In terms of design, the Galaxy A52 is rather appealing. The fact that the screen is a respectable 6.5 inches maintains the phone’s total proportions reasonable and compact. Samsung’s trademark AMOLED panels are featured on the phone, with FHD resolution and a refresh rate of 90Hz. The Galaxy A52 has an IP67 rating and claims to be splash-proof, but it’s difficult to say how well it can withstand liquid contact.
The IP67 certification indicates that the phone can survive submersion in water up to 1 meter deep for up to 30 minutes. From a software standpoint, the Galaxy A52 receives all of the standard features thanks to One UI, which runs on top of Android 11. If we talk about the processor, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G is used in the Samsung A52. The processor has enough power for everyday work as well as occasional gaming. The phone has 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, but there is also an 8GB RAM version with the same storage capacity.
The Samsung A52’s 4,500mAh battery lasts a full day without needing to be charged, according to your usage. Moving on to the phone’s camera, the Samsung Galaxy A52 has a lot to offer. A 64MP f/1.8 primary sensor is combined with a 12MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide, a 5MP depth, and a 5MP macro sensor on the rear. A 32MP camera is placed in the punch hole on the front, ready to take a picture at any time. The camera software is quite similar to the one we’ve seen on most Samsung phones before-it’s simple to use while being packed with features and choices. Overall, the Galaxy A52 is a decent smartphone.
Now let us look at the pros and cons of buying this phone.
- A bright AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 90Hz.
- Stylish body and elegamt design
- IP67 certified
- Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- NFC enabled
- For the price, there is an impressive hybrid stereo speaker system.
- The most up-to-date software, with three versions of updates guaranteed.
- Long battery life.
- Excellent camera performance
- Without any latency or delay, you can play cutting-edge games on the phone
- With each camera and at each zoom level, 4K video capture is possible.
- The front camera miss the gyro-EIS feature.
- There is no support for wireless charging.
- Type C 2.0 USB charging port is outdated.
- Even though 25W charging is enabled, you only get a simple 15W charger in the box.
- At this pricing point, you can buy significantly faster chipsets than the Snapdragon720G.
- Low-light photography is not possible with the A52 smartphone.
- 5G isn’t available in this phone
These are all the advantages and disadvantages of purchasing the Samsung Galaxy A52. As you can see, there are more benefits than drawbacks. Now it’s up to you to decide whether or not to purchase this phone.
You can also read a quick review on Infinix Note 10 pro and check out the Pros and Cons of buying Infinix Note 10 pro on our website.
For more informative articles you can visit our website Mobilesly.