Gone are the days when you had to visit the service center of a smartphone to check the warranty of the phones. Now many brands have introduced a method through which you can check the warranty of the phones from different brands online. Here is a complete guide by Mobilesly which will help you to check the warranty of your smartphone online. Samsung, Oppo, Tecno, Huawei, Infinix, and Redmi are among the brands covered in this article.
Checking Samsung’s phone warranty online
If you want to check the status of your Samsung phone’s warranty then follow the steps below.
- If you are not aware then let us tell you that you need the phone’s IMEI number to check its warranty. To check the IMEI number of your phone you have to dial *#06#. You will see the IMEI number of your phone. Note it down. (IMEI number is a 14 digits number)
- Go to the browser of your phone. Search for “SAMSUNG WARRANTY CHECK“
- Now many links will appear. You have to click on the first one to open it. “SAMSUNG WARRANTY FREE IMEI CHECK IMEI24.COM“
- After opening the link you have to enter your IMEI number which you found out lately by dilaing *#06#.
- After clearing the human authetication, a new page will appear which will display all the necessary details of your phone including: Imei number, model, serial number, manufacture date, country and carrier details. The manufacturing date of your phone will determine the warranty of the phone.
This is how in a few easy steps you can check the warranty of your Samsung smartphones online.
How to check the warranty status of Oppo mobiles?
In order to check the warranty status of Oppo any model, you have to first know the IMEI number of your device. To know the IMEI number just dial *#06#. Once you have figured out your IMEI number all you have to do is open this link
Once you open this link you will be required to enter your IMEI number in the box and the verification code. After providing the IMEI number and verification code you have to check. All the necessary details including the warranty of your phone will appear.
How to check the warranty of Redmi mobiles online?
Again as mentioned above you need to first check the IMEI number of your phone by dialing *#06#.
After this search for “Mi warranty check “on your browser. All the results will appear. You have to open the first option “Product Authentication -Mi.com” After opening this you will be required to enter your phone’s IMEI number and solve the captcha. Once you have done all the provided instructions you will be able to check the warranty of any Redmi mobile.
How to check warranty status of other brands like Infinix, Huawei, Realme and Tecno online?
By opening this link you will be asked to enter your phone’s IMEI number. You will be able to check the following.
- Product brand
- Product model
- Equipment IMEI
- Valid Activated Date
- Repairs and Service Coverage
- IMEI.info: Date of checking
How to check Vivo warranty status?
To check the warranty status of your phone which belongs to the Vivo brand you have to open your browser and search https://www.vivo.com/pk/support/IMEI
After opening this link you have to enter your IMEI number for authentication and this way you will be able to know your warranty status.
There is another way to check your Vivo mobile warranty.
If your smartphone has a built-in “Vivo.com” app you can check your warranty through it. Simply open the app and go to Support. There you have to Activate your E-warranty card. After this, you will be able to check your warranty period.
These are all the methods to check the warranty of different brands and models. We hope this article was helpful for you. For more articles like this keep visiting our website Mobilesly.
Checking the call history of any number used to be a time taking process but now it is possible with a few easy ways. If you want to check the call history of any number in Pakistan there are many third-party apps that help you get access to someone’s history.