Hard resetting a Vivo Y35 is a straightforward process, but it is important to note that it will delete all data on the device, so it is recommended to back up any important files before proceeding. It’s very important for you to create a backup of your Vivo Y35 data before hard resetting a Vivo Y35 because most data will be wiped out completely. If you are stuck with any serious problem with Vivo Y35 you can purchase a new one and for this, you must know its Vivo Y35 price in Pakistan which is a bit high.
Following are the easy steps to hard reset Vivo Y35:
- Access the settings menu of your device Vivo Y35, this is the cogwheel icon.
- Scroll down the Vivo Y35 settings to the bottom where you will see the section called “System”, click to continue.
- If you see a section called “Advanced” click to display the advanced options of the Vivo Y35.
- Click on “Reset options” from this section it will allow us to restore network options, and applications or reset the Vivo Y35 completely.
- Click on the last option called “Erase all data (factory reset)” or simply “Factory data reset”.
- A first confirmation message will appear reminding you that all your data will be deleted from this device, the data you have uploaded to shopping mode Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or backup copies that you have in the cloud, such as shopping mode Google Drive, Dropbox or One Drive, will not be deleted. Press “Reset phone”.
- A second confirmation message will appear indicating that all information stored on the Vivo Y35 and all downloaded applications will be erased and reminding that this action cannot be undone. If you agree, click on “Erase Everything”.
- If necessary, draw the screen unlock pattern or enter the screen unlock password or PIN to continue.
- Your device Y35 will restart and take several minutes to start while restoring the device to its factory state and optimizing the applications pre-installed in the operative system Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
How to put Vivo Y35 in Recovery Mode
To put a Vivo Y35 into recovery mode, you can follow these steps:
- Turn off your Vivo Y35.
- Press and hold the Volume Up button and the Power button simultaneously until the Vivo logo appears.
- Release the buttons and wait for the recovery mode menu to appear.
- Use the Volume Down button to navigate through the options and the Power button to select an option.
- To exit recovery mode, use the Volume Down button to navigate to the “Reboot system now” option and select it using the Power button.
You might be facing the most common issues regarding the software of Y35 that lead you to factory data reset or hard reset the phone. Those issues can also be resolved if you update Vivo Y35. In this all process you cannot proceed if you don’t root Vivo Y35. Rooting Vivo Y35 enables many options.