The PUBG state is the sequel to its predecessor, with some very new features and enhancements while maintaining the core experience of the previous game. These changes have been designed to make the gameplay more enjoyable and to bring in more challenges for the players to prevent them from becoming bored with the basic PUBG features.
Important features of PUBG new state
PUBG New State will offer a refreshing new experience for fans of the genre, especially for those who prefer playing these kinds of games on their phones. In terms of improving the way gamers experience battle royales on their phones, New State isn’t anything exceptional. For fans of the series, though, it’s a good addition that improves on PUBG Mobile and introduces new areas and weapons to explore.
Location and maps
The most significant change is the location, which now takes place in 2051 on a map known as Troi. Although it has a new name and modern setting, Troi looks and feels like any other battle royale map, with a variety of abandoned structures, wooded regions, and other things to discover. While the map itself may not appear to be new, there is a new touch.
The same sorts of cars and vehicles that can be seen in PUBG Mobile can be found on the map, but with a more modern skin. The Volta and the Vulture are two new vehicles in the game. The Volta is a brand-new vehicle, while the Vulture is a two-wheeler that functions similarly to the motorcycles in the PUBG PC versions.
- There is now a ‘drone store’ in PUBG new state which was not present in PUBG.
- The ‘Squad Up Mode’ is one of the new features. When enemies are knocked down on the ground, players can use this option to save them. You could still murder them, but why would you do that when you can add a new member to your squad if there are any openings?
- The tram system, on the other hand, is perhaps the most significant addition to the map.
- The tram system is perhaps the most significant addition to the map. The trams in PUBG: New State serve as mobile safe homes, allowing players to climb on and roam across the area without fear of being attacked. The trams are indestructible, and they will bring you to your destination far faster than walking would.
- You can play in either third-person or first-person mode, which adds a unique dimension to the experience. As a result of this modification, you will be able to see the new map in its best way.
- Players would notice a visual upgrade over the main game thanks to New State’s use of cutting-edge global lighting technology, making the game seem like a truly next-gen experience on mobile.
Minimum requirements to play PUBG new state
Minimum Requirements for Android:
- Memory: 2.5 GB
- Supported system: Android 6
Minimum Requirements for IOS
- Memory: 2.5GB
- Supported system: IOS 10
PUBG fans will definitely enjoy the PUBG new state on their smartphones or computers and it’s difficult to criticize PUBG New State in terms of mobile battle royale games. The game is certainly one of the most well-known in the world of mobile gaming, and those wishing to get into the genre on their phones will surely enjoy themselves. With that said, PUBG New State doesn’t do anything to push the game forward with this update, instead of wrapping pre-existing things in new skins and placing players on a new area.
Also if you are aware of BGMI you may also want to know about BGMI Vs PUBG Mobile is a complete comparison. Which is better?. For more informative articles, keep visiting our website Mobilesly.