Are you wondering to get Shaukat Khanum online reports? Yes, you can get it online easily. The hospital, founded by the legendary cricketer Imran Khan, has been providing world-class cancer treatment to patients for over two decades.
One of the many conveniences offered by Shaukat Khanum is the ability to access your medical reports online. This can save you the hassle of visiting the hospital in person to collect your reports. To access your reports online, you’ll need to follow a few simple steps.
In this article, Mobilesly guide you through the process of getting your Shaukat Khanum online reports. Whether you’re a patient or a family member trying to access reports on behalf of a loved one, you’ll find all the information you need here. So, let’s get started!
Easy Steps to Check Shaukat Khanum Online Reports
To access your Shaukat Khanum medical reports online, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Shaukat Khanum website at www.shaukatkhanum.org.pk
- From the main menu hover Patients and Families then click on View Lab Report
- You will need to read the terms and condition of having on Shaukat Khanum online reports.
- You can enter Invoice number and Access number below to get the reports
- Choose the report you want to view, and it will open in a new window for you to download or print.
And that’s it! By following these easy steps, you can access your Shaukat Khanum medical reports from the comfort of your own home, saving you time and effort. Shaukat Khanum is owned by Imran Khan and he also started a Ehsaas Program in Pakistan when he was a Prime minister and if you are part of that program you check Ehsaas Program status easily.
Terms and Conditions of Getting Shaukat Khanum Online Reports
The following are the instructions to view your lab reports online at Shaukat Khanum:
- Enter your invoice number and access code on the website to view your lab reports. You can refer to the sample invoice with an access code to understand the process better.
- Radiology/ Nuclear Medicine reports from 03 July 2019 onwards and Pathology reports can be accessed online.
- Reports such as ECG, Echo, PFT, etc., are not available online. To view these reports, please visit the Shaukat Khanum Hospitals in Lahore or Peshawar or Diagnostic Centres in Lahore or Karachi.
- You can view the reports for a period of 6 months from the invoice date.
- If you are accessing the website from behind a firewall, you may face issues in opening the page due to your server’s firewall security. Please contact your network administrator for further assistance.
- Please note that you need to download and print your reports as the support staff cannot email them.
- If you require any assistance, feel free to contact the Pathology Support Help Line at 042 3590 5000.
By following these instructions, you can easily view your lab reports online at Shaukat Khanum without any hassles.
How much is Shaukat Khanum lab reports?
Shaukat Khanum lab reports vary in price depending on the type of test being conducted. Prices range from Rs. 3,250 for a basic health screen to Rs. 23,000 for an STD screen or nephritic screen. COVID panel costs Rs. 9,400. Please refer to the table for more details.
|Test Name||Description||Discounted Price|
|Basic Health Screen||(Glucose (F), Lipid Profile, Creatinine – Serum)||Rs. 3,250|
|General Health Screen||(CBC, HBsAg, Anti HCV, Glucose(F), Creatinine, Uric Acid, LFTs, Lipid Profile, Urine Routine)||Rs. 10,900|
|Chronic Hepatitis Screen||(LFTs, HBsAg, Anti HCV)||Rs. 6,450|
|Diabetic Health Profile||(HbA1C, Urinary Microalbumin, Lipid Profile)||Rs. 5,450|
|Bone Health Screen||(Vitamin D, Corrected Calcium, ALP, Phosphorus, Uric Acid)||Rs. 6,900|
|Thyroid Profile (T3, T4, TSH)||Rs. 4,200|
|Thyroid Screening (Free T4, TSH)||Rs. 3,500|
|Metabolic Screen||(Glucose(F), HbA1c, U/E, Uric Acid, Lipid Profile, ALT, AST, Urine Alb/Creat)||Rs. 9,000|
|Initial Antenatal Screen||(CBC, Blood Group + RH Type, HBsAg, Anti HCV, RPR, Glucose(R), Urine Routine)||Rs. 8,500|
|STD Screen||(HIV, HCV, HBsAg, RPR, CT/NG)||Rs. 23,000|
|Chronic Kidney Disease Screen||(CBC, Glucose(F), ALP, Phos, Corr Calcium, U/E, Urine Routine)||Rs. 5,200|
|Haemolysis Screen||(CBC, Retic Count, Dir Coombs, LDH, Bilirubin)||Rs. 4,600|
|Pregnancy Induced Hypertension Screen||(CBC, LFTs, U/E, Uric Acid, Urine Protien/Creat, Urine Routine)||Rs. 6,300|
|Nephritic Screen||(RA Factor, ANA, ASO, C-ANCA, P-ANCA, C3, C4, IgA, IgM, IgG)||Rs. 23,000|
|Typhoid Panel (Culture – Blood, CBC + Auto Differential (5 Parts) Includes Hb, LFTs)||Rs. 4,950|
|TB Screen Panel||(Culture, mycobacterial and sensitivity testing, Mycobacterium tuberculosis detection via GeneXpert MTB-Rif Assay, LFTs, Bicarbonate Urea Electrolytes)||Rs. 14,900|
|COVID Panel||(CBC, CRP, LDH, D-Dimer, Serum Ferritin)||Rs. 9,400|