Samsung galaxy s10 plus was released in May 2019. The phone comes in Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, and Prism Blue color. It is powered by Exynos 9820 Octa-core processor and has a 4100 mAh nonremovable battery. Samsung galaxy s10 plus has a 6.4 inches AMOLED touchscreen protected by Gorilla Glass 6. It is one of the 128GB internal memory phones with an 8GB RAM. Samsung galaxy s10 plus is also one of the best camera phones with a triple main camera 12mp f/`1.5-2.4 for wide-angle pictures, 12mp f/2.4 telephoto camera, 16mp f/2.2 for an ultra-wide-angle picture with LED flash. The phone has a fingerprint sensor under display and dual sim card slot.
Now let us look at the pros and cons of buying Samsung galaxy s10 plus.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus PROS
- Samsung galaxy s10 plus has offered a large 6.4 inches display so that its users can enjoy gaming and movies on a big screen.
- The phone has a high-end camera from which you can capture beautiful landscape images, portraits, and selfies. The phone captures extra clear pictures in lowlight conditions.
- Samsung galaxy s10 is water, dust, and sand resistant. It can survive up to 1.5 meters
underwater for around 30 minutes.
- Samsung s10 plus can charge its compatible devices. This feature is known as “Power Share”.
- A long-lasting battery of 4100 mAh can go for one day without charge.
- The ultrasonic fingerprint sensor is not on the phone’s rear side but under is the display which gives the phone a nice look.
- The phone has a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus CONS:
- High price
- Bigger in size, hence it is hard to use it with one hand
- Face lock is less secure
You should consider all these benefits and drawbacks before buying Samsung galaxy s10 plus. You can also read other mobile reviews on Mobilesly.