Infinix has a reputation in the country for focusing on consumer-oriented entry-level smartphones. Its most recent smartphone is the Infinix Note 10 Pro, which, based on the specifications, may be called the company’s flagship product. It was released on 7th June 2021 in Pakistan and has a price of Rs. 31,499.
Here’s a quick review of Infinix Note 10 Pro.
Infinix Note 10 Pro review
In the Note 10 Pro, Infinix has placed a number of good features, including providing a massive battery with quick charging, providing a decent shooting experience, at least in daylight, and equipping the phone with a competent Processor. The Infinix Note 10 Pro boasts a nearly 7-inch IPS matrix display with a resolution of 2460 x 1080 pixels. The pixel density is 387 pixels per inch. The aspect ratio of the screen is 20.5:9. The smartphone’s display offers a higher refresh rate of 90 Hz. The hardware basis of the Infinix Note 10 Pro is MediaTek Helio G95, which does not support a 5G modem.
Infinix Note 10 Pro is ideal for gaming. It also shows quick performance in basic apps. It comes in two different configurations: 6GB or 8GB of RAM and 64GB or 128GB of flash storage. The camera department of Infinix Note 10 Pro has a Quad Bayer sensor, it is a wide-angle with an 8-megapixel sensor and a depth sensor. A 2-megapixel macro module is also included. The primary rear camera module has a resolution of 64 megapixels. It features an aperture of f/1.8 and phase autofocus. There is no optical stabilization. The battery of the Infinix Note 10 Pro is 5000 mAh. If you play it constantly for 6 hours, you’ll need to recharge it.
Now let us proceed onto some of the issues which you can face in Infinix Note 10 Pro.
Issues#1: Heating up
The new Infinix Note 10 Pro has been reported to heat up very often. This is one of the major problems that almost all Infinix users face. You can solve this problem by following these steps
- Unplug the phone when it has been fully charged. This frequently results in overheating issues.
- Use a thin back cover if possible. Using a thick back cover may cause your phone’s ventilation to be obstructed, resulting in heating issues.
- Don’t play games on your phone while it’s charging, and don’t use it too much while it’s charging.
- When charging the Infinix Note 10 Pro smartphone, make sure you use the original charger.
By following these methods you can prevent your phone from heating up.
Issue#2: Poor Battery Life
Quick battery drainage can be one of the problems which you can encounter on Infinix Note 10 Pro. However, this is not a complaint many Infinix Note 10 Pro users have made. The phone ensures an uninterrupted performance for a longer period of time. With the 5000 mAh battery, the phone is also equipped with a 33W fast charging mechanism which ensures that the phone charges quickly. So even if your battery runs low fast, you can charge it even faster.
Issue#3: Finger print sensor not working properly
A handful of customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the device’s sensor, with some reporting that the fingerprint sensor did not work properly. If you’ve ever had this problem which is one of the most common Infinix Hot 10 issues, you may try one of the following solutions:
- Clean the fingerprint scanner on the smartphone.
- Update your phone’s OS as it can also be due to sodtware issue.
- You may also try removing and resaving the stored fingerprint to see if it helps.
Issue#4: Network issues
This is one of the most commonly reported Infinix Note 10 Pro issues on various forums, and it might be caused by a variety of factors such as an outdated operating system or a software issue. It might also be caused to network provider server-side problems.
Some other issues which you can encounter on Infinix Note 10 Pro are as follow:
- Infinix Note 10 Pro has a sluggish or laggy user interface.
- The Infinix Note 10 Pro phone has shut down unexpectedly.
- The screen of the Infinix Note 10 Pro is frozen or stuck.
- On the Infinix Note 10 Pro, apps open slowly.
- On the Infinix Note 10 Pro, Apps and Games Crash Suddenly or Unexpectedly
- The Infinix Note 10 Pro’s Bluetooth isn’t working.
- Issue with the wifi connection.
- Apps not downloading from the Play Store
- Touch not working
These are all the common problems that you can encounter with the Infinix Note 10 Pro.